Time's up

well,
it's the time for me
to make a right and final decision..
I have 3 choices now,
1) continue my business course in same campus
2) continue business course in other campus e.g. HELP
3)withdrawn business course and straight to take ICSA papers.


I feel very helpless about my future.
currently pursuing a diploma in Business
I am not an under-achiever,
I don't want my life to come and go just like that.
I don't want to be that 'normal' civilian,
doing that 9am-5pm job and getting a thousand bucks per month.


But what can I do about it?
I feel helpless ={

Sometimes,
it is not about what you want,
it is not about whether you tried hard enough or not,
it is, sadly,
about whether you have the abilities
to accomplish your wants and goals.

I don't want to be a complement !!!
what should I do ??

0 comments:


up