My study life in Liverpool

My study life in Liverpool could be said as the most memorable days in my life,literally. 
I have been staying with my family since I was born and never leave home for more than one week. 
I had thought that I would miss my family like crazy and wouldn't get use of the environment of Liverpool but in fact I never missed home and embedded into the environment easily. 
 Liverpool Lime Street - the main railway station in centre of Liverpool. 


Liverpool's most significant cathedral - Anglican Cathedral ,the largest in the UK and the fifth largest in the world.

I felt so tiny when I was standing inside of the cathedral.


Band performance on the street during fifa world cup. 




Above you can see the sceneries and buildings in Liverpool.
 They were so much different as Malaysia's. All the buildings were like those I used to see in western movie.  
This is my beloved man who studied in Sheffield - a city which is 80 miles away from Liverpool always came to my place whenever he was free. And you know, the train ticker in England is not that cheap if converting to MYR. I am feeling so appreciated with his companion and support whenever I need it. You know I always show you my love by my action not by words.  <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">


Finally and not to be missed is my lovely girls as well as my housemates. We were like a family. 
We went through plenty of stories in our stay in Liverpool that built our relationship stronger day by day. And I believe without them my life in England would be a mess. I not used to express my love to them but I always feel so much inside. <3 nbsp="" p="">

I miss England so damn much and I will definitely go back in one day. Thats all for today. Ciao! 

0 comments:


up