My 18th Birthday















30/9/10

celebrated with my love oneee,DBU2 :)

in fullhouse @ Jln Yap Kwan Seng .

The menu has no many varieties,pasta & chops.

I ordered seafood spaghetti ( weird tasted ) and caramel pudding (nice tasting)

The food portion is small. Suitable for girls but big size guys might not feel enough.

Fullhouse is nice place to relax and

chit-chat with your partner or friends.

Teabreak there is nice.

They have many variety of cakes & drinks.


*all of us*






















_____________________________________________________
1/10/10
my second birthday celebration with my buddies at Moe De Cafe,Bandar Manjalara.
It's a newly opened cafe.Interior design is kinda simple but cool.
and the foods are okiee lohh,means acceptable.
It's a nice place for yumcha and chit-chat..

no pichas for this day,because all busy in chit-chat and eating.
___________________________________________________

2/10/10
my third celebration with dearest in sakae sushi@the curve
( just for testing the taste)
& Hobahn(a Korean Restaurant) @ DPC (for dinner)
















I have dined there 2 times and I was happy everytime.

Unfortunately I have not gotten the chance

to taste the BBQ because of uhh.. certain reasons lah!

but I’m definitely going to give the BBQ a go.

The price is reasonable for premium Korean Restaurant.

________________________________________________

0 comments:


up